Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I had to hug him after he said this.....

Brayden had a really, really, bad dream last night. We heard him screaming, and we found him running circles around his room, screaming "Stop chasing me". We woke him up and calmed him down but he could not remember his dream. So we got him back to bed and he slept the rest of the night. Whatever it was scared him so bad, he even pee'd his pants a little bit.

This morning, the following conversation took place...
me- "Brayden, do you remember your dream last night?"
him- "Yes"
me- "What happened?"
him- "It just fell off my eyes"
me- "What fell off your eyes?"
him- "My dream"

Oh, how precious! I scooped him up and hugged him tightly and kissed him becasue that was so cute, I couldn't resist.

Turns out the bad wolf was chasing him, or so he says....

No comments: