Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Words from a boy

This morning as I was fixing my hair, I had my usual audience of Brayden and Grayson in the bathroom with me. As Grayson was tugging on my pant leg fussing for me to pick him up, I reached into the drawer to get out my molding mud. The following conversation took place as Brayden looked at me bewildered:

Brayden: "What's that grey stuff, Mom?"
Me: "It's for girl's hair" as I am putting it in and fluffing it around
Brayden: " Oh, it gives you a hump in your hair?"
Me (laughing): "Yes, it gives me a hump in my hair"
(as I finish and my hair looks VERY frightening and looks like I just rolled out of bed and hadn't brushed my hair in days)
Brayden: "OOOHHH, Mom you look SCAAARY!"

So, I did what any mom would do if her son told her she looked scary....

I looked directly at him.....

I raised my hands in the air.....


And I GROWLED like a monster!!!!

then I fixed my "hump" to look like a decent hip hairstyle...

No comments: