Sunday, March 30, 2008

27 weeks, 6 months, progress pics

I am officially at 27 weeks! The baby has a good chance of survival if born this early. I doubt that would happen, since my babies are always late anyways. I really don’t think Grayson will come in June, I think he’s going to wait until July. I found a website that helps your baby get in position for birth. http://www.spinningbabies.com/ It was very interesting. The exercises are also supposed to help relieve the pubic bone pain that I am having, and also the round ligament pains. I am going to try them and see if it helps. Other than that little bit of pain, things are going OK. I have gained 36.2 lbs so far. I have managed to control the weight gain the past 4 weeks and I’ve only gained 3 more lbs. My OB should be proud. We go back for our next visit on Thursday. Then, we leave for Florida on Saturday. I am excited to go on vacation. Its been a while since we went on a real vacation….and not just to visit someone, or go to places here and there….I’m going to work on my tan and lay out at the beach as much as I can….
Here are my 6 month (HOLY COW) pictures: (oops, we took one in the wrong direction)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
5 months
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
4 months
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
3 months:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
2 months:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: