Monday, March 16, 2009

Look Mom, I can Feed Myself!

Grayson graduated from his high-chair to the big table with the big kids...I know, FINALLY....I mean, he IS almost 9 months old already!! LOL. Geeze... So, he thinks he is big stuff now. His facial expression says it all....

He is learning to feed himself. It's pretty funny to watch. He thinks as long as he is at the table, he needs to be eating...hungry or not! He normally has an "innie" belly button, but when he is done eating, it pops out...just like a turkey. I've told a few people, but I actually took a picture of it, just to prove it. He's pretty quick too, and he cleans his plate faster than the other kids...and then gets a second plate....finishes that...gets another plate....until we remove him from the table. Meanwhile, the other kids are still working on their dinner plate, and not even half way done. Seriously, he can eat an ENTIRE 4 pc chicken nugget meal, while Kaylee and Brayden SPLIT a 6 piece kids meal!

Look how swollen his belly looks after a good meal! I think it is sooo funny that it does that. We went to a pizza buffet Saturday night, and he had 4, YES 4 plates of noodles! The first plate was spaghetti made with curly corkscrew noodles. Then, after seeing his face turn completely red from spaghetti sauce from ear to ear, we switched him to the chicken noodles soup without the broth. He continued to eat 3 more plates of noodles. Then, he had a brownie (half of it fell on the floor) and then he had half a peice of apple struedel pizza. He had so much fun. Everyone kept checking him out. He would just grab a handful of noodles and shove them in his mouth. He loved all the attention he was getting and all the giggles he heard from how much fun he was having. He got excited at one point and banged his fists on the table because he ran out of food! Oh, they are not small plates either.....see.....

Look how excited my lil man is....he LOVES to eat! He has not met a food yet that he does not like. It's no wonder his legs are so chunky! I just laugh when I look at this picture because he is so happy to be eating real food like his big brother and sister! (This is all that's left of 4 plates full) Needless to say, we left a good tip for them since they had quite the mess to clean up. We also left a note that said "I enjoyed my first pizza buffet. Sorry about the mess. I had fun feeding myself. Heart- Baby L"

OMG.....I am still laughing at this picture! Look at the sauce spread from ear to ear....

No comments: