Monday, March 16, 2009

Questions and Answers from the Kids

My sister in law had a post on her blog the other day with questions to ask your kid. I thought it was a good idea to see what my kids answers were, so I asked them. I actually did it at 2 seperate times, and seperately, so neither one knew the other's answers and I found it interesting how close some of their answers were. Here were a few of the questions on Kay's blog:

1. Where did you come from?
Kaylee- Your stomach
Brayden- From Town

2. Where are you going?
Kaylee- to the store
Brayden- Somewhere

3. What is dancing?
Kaylee- having fun
Brayden- for "grils" (he says the word "girls" funny)

4. What's the best place in the whole world and why?
Kaylee- Home and School
Brayden- Dance, because I like it, and School (he loves going to Kaylee's dance class because he gets doted on by all the "grils" there and they carry him around like a baby)

5. What do you wish for?
Kaylee- Spring break to be spring (yeah, me too, this weather sucks)
Brayden- School (I think he is just answering school for every question now)

6. What is a giggle?
Kaylee- Laughing
Brayden- I don't know....

7. What do you dream about?
Kaylee- You and Daddy
Brayden- a big bad "walv" (wolf) trying to wake me up and he was chasing me (oh, yes, I remember that dream....from like 2 weeks ago)

8. What did you dream about last night?
Kaylee- God (was that Me or Daddy?? LOL)
Brayden- I don't "a-member"

9. Do you want to be smart or beautiful?
Kaylee- Both (that's my girl)
Brayden- Smart (that's my boy)

10. What is the sky made of?
Kaylee- Blue fuzz with white clouds
Brayden- Clouds

11. What did you do today?
Kaylee- went to go put up dog signs (we had a dog adopt us the other day and she has a collar, so we put up found dog signs but no one has claimed her yet)
Brayden- Ride my bike fast (actually, we have been house bound because of this crappy weather, so he has been indoors all day)

12. How fast can you run?
Kaylee- really, really, really, really, really fast
Brayden- (took off down the hall running)

13. What is the meaning of life?
Kaylee- to love
Brayden- God
(I am so proud of my kids answers on this question)

No comments: