Sunday, December 2, 2007

10 weeks

Today, I am 10 weeks. This is the first mile stone for pregnancy. The baby is actually a fetus now, and not just an embryo. Arms, legs, and most major organs are developed. I have gained another lb and a half. I have wanted carbs all week long, and I have eaten them, and enjoyed them!!! I only worked out 2 times too. I really need to get caught up on bows so I can go to the gym at night. My house has been neglected too. I am just so tired, I only want to sleep and eat. 3 more weeks until the 1st trimester is over and I should get more energy. I took my 2 month picture on Thursday, the 29th. It was not really too obvious, but when I woke up on Saturday, I had grown, almost overnight. My 14 jeans are too tight to be comfortable. I can still button them and zip them, but they are snug. With Brayden, I was pulling out the maternity clothes by now and obviously showing. I just look fat right now, not pregnant. I think it’s a girl, because my hips and butt are getting big, but not so much out in front like I was with Brayden. Just wide.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: