Sunday, December 16, 2007

12 weeks

Well, we had our U/S on Thursday. Everything looked good and we got to see the little peanut and hear the heartbeat. Then, later that day, my friend Colleen did an U/S at her office (she is in sales for a company who makes U/S equipment, among other things) and she tried to see the gender. It looked like girl parts, but if she turned the wand a different way, it looked kind of like boy parts, but not like Brayden’s did. She said it could be swollen labia, but she wouldn't make a "for sure" call. I am guessing GIRL, just because of how good I feel and how I am carrying. I was totally miserable with him. I am about to have to move into maternity clothes. I am fine in most clothing as long as I don’t have to dress up, but if I have to put on anything except drawstring pants, and a t-shirt, I am screwed. It’s too cold to wear dresses, or I would go that route. I have a few dresses that have some breathing room in them and are super cute, but it’s too cold here. I passed the 10 lb mark this week. Ugh. It will probably be another 47lb pregnancy again, but hopefully the breastfeeding will help with some of that. I found a pilates class that I am gonna try out this week. Christmas celebration is Saturday with my family and Tuesday with Chris’ family. I wanted to make it to Christmas without breaking out the maternity clothes, but I am officially in my 2nd trimester next Monday, so I may wear my first outfit to Christmas day with the Lynch’s, since it’s on Tuesday.

No comments: