Sunday, December 23, 2007

Goodbye 1st Trimester, Hello 2nd

Well, I am officially entering the 2nd trimester!!! I’m 13 weeks today. I am at the 12 lb mark now. I broke out the bin of maternity clothes this week and went through them. I don't have to wear them all the time, only if I have to go out in public. At home, or running errands, I can wear sweats, or drawstring and get away with it, but if I have to actually “get dressed” I have to resort to maternity clothes, more so for the comfort than the fit. I never made it to the pilates class last week. I got busy busy with the holiday rush. So, maybe in the new year, as I don’t see myself going to the gym between Christmas and New Years…unless I can convince Chris..we’ll see. We have a lot to do to get ready for moving the rooms around. Brayden is getting his big boy room so we can re-use the nursery, although we may have to paint it pink! On to big events: I felt the baby move this week. Exciting!!!! We are almost to Christmas, and then Chris’ birthday, followed by new years. We are going out tonight to celebrate Chris’ birthday, and Kaylee is spending the night with Grams, so we only have 1 kid tonight…that feels so weird.

No comments: