Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Day Twelve

Chris took me to go get a pedicure today. It was nice to get out of the house. He got one also. We went to lunch too. It was a nice “date” and I enjoyed myself! I am pretty self sufficient now. I shaved by myself, and I can squat and everything. I can do everything I’m just slow going. I just wish I could drive. I feel cooped up not being able to drive anywhere. I don’t know if I can make it to my Dr appt for the release. I may have to drive before then or I’ll go crazy. I looked at my scar today. It looks ugly, but it’s so low, no one will ever see it. Tomorrow, Grayson goes for his 2 week checkup and heel stick. Then, my kids are coming home!!!! My tummy is shrinking down nicely. I think the breastfeeding is helping a lot! I am weighing in on Friday for my official weight.

I’m off the steroids, but I think I may need another round. I am only about 90% better, and I am still using nose spray about 2 times a day.

No comments: