Friday, November 28, 2008

Gobble~Gobble

Happy Thanksgiving from our Little Turkey!!


This was Grayson's First Thanksgiving. Since he started on solids a few weeks ago, I decided to let him enjoy some Turkey and Sweet Potatoes for dinner. He LOVED them! We had my family over for Thanksgiving dinner and had fun as usual. When my family comes over, we have a HOUSE FULL! Since I have 6 siblings (some married with kids, some have significant others), and both of my parents are re-married, we had a total of 28 people here that day!

Kaylee made a pilgrim hat at school this week, so she enjoyed wearing her pilgrim bonnet. Brayden made an indian vest at school and was "Howling Coyote" for the day. (Then, he put on the bonnet too so I snapped a pic)

Kaylee and Grayson watched the parade that morning while we were preparing everything.




Grayson had his bath in the kitchen sink (something I wanted to do before he outgrew the sink) and then we took a few pictures together before everyone arrived.







The following day, we headed over to the in-laws for Thanksgiving dinner, again. Grayson practiced sitting up with pillows around him. He had fun and sat there for a while before toppling over. We had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed all the company. It was good to see all the family again and spend time with everyone.



I am thankful for my family.
I am thankful for my healthy kids!
I am thankful for teachers!
I am thankful for my Husband!
I am thankful for sweet potatoes with marshmallows!
I am thankful for macaroni and cheese!
I am thankful for Chick Fila! (I am hungry, can you tell?)
I am thankful to be alive and well!
I am thankful for neurosurgeons and modern technology.

No comments: