Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Teenage Daughter

Well, Almost.....

Kaylee was outside with me the other day and our neighbor walks out to start her stretching for her evening run. Jessa just started High school the other day. I think she's about 14 or so. There have been times where, out of the goodness of her heart, she has played with Kaylee and kept her entertained while we got some things done, like washing the car, or cutting the grass. God bless her, she is so awesome for doing that.

So, Kaylee says "Hi Jessa! When can you play with me?"

I'm in the background of her waving my hands noooooo, like "don't feel obligated to answer that"

Jessa responded "I don't know, I'll have to check my calendar"

Kaylee puts her hand on her hip and says "weeelllllll, I'm free Saturday!"

And loud laughter errupted from everyone outside.

No comments: