Tuesday, June 3, 2008

36 weeks, 2 days

So, another Dr visit today. They showed I lost 2 lbs, which is good, considering last visit, I had gained 6! So, my total at the office is 33 lbs, 41 at home. Group B was negative, so I don’t have to have antibiotics at delivery. She checked me again and said I was still high and closed. I asked her how that was possible since I was 1 cm last week. She said I was a fingertip, but that counts as closed. I’m confused! How can I be making backwards progression? So, now I can't help but think he will be late like the other 2 kids. I may end up with a July 4th baby afterall. GGGRRRRRR, this is frustrating. I have decided that I am going to walk on the treadmill as much as possible now to help get things going. I quit the gym 3 weeks ago because of my chest cold, and since I have such horrible crotch pain, I haven’t made it a point to return. I need to get my butt in gear on that for weight reasons, and to help the labor progress. So, starting tonight, I am going to try and do at least an hour on the treadmill, even if it’s at a slower pace. I’ll check back in when I have more news.

No comments: