Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Finally, a productive visit....

I went to the Dr today, I'M FINALLY MAKING FORWARD PROGRESSION! YAY ME!!! Last Tuesday I was closed and tight... and high...I thought the baby had dropped last Thursday....I was right. He's at a -3 station, and I'm dilated to 2cm!! I'm also 50% effaced! I asked her about all these menstrual type cramps I'm having, since my tummy doesn't get hard with every one, and she said "that's pre-labor" and she said I'm in the "any day now" category! She's on call this weekend through Sunday, and then she leaves the country for a week on vacation. These cramps won't let up.... they are like lower menstrual cramps, non stop....but no stomach hardening... and then I have sharp shooting pains in my vajay-jay too...Man, it would be great if these turned productive today!

Kay, my backup babysitter is out of town this weekend. I called a couple people and they are all going out of town too....so I'm not sure what we will do with Brayden while I'm in labor. (Kaylee's gonna be in there with us, as is my mom, who will take her out if she needs to leave or gets freaked out) Murphy's law says it's gonna happen this weekend, since I don't have a babysitter.....ironically, mom is also supposed to be watching Kay's kids this weekend while they are out of town...

I really think he's gonna wait until after I get my hair cut on Thursday and then come on Friday. That's my guess. I have this "intuition" and so far in life, I have NEVER been wrong. I'ts kinda freaky in a way.

I would be OK with next week too, except that my Doctor is in France for the week and I REALLY wanted her to deliver Grayson...

No comments: