Friday, January 23, 2009

Funny "Fraze" Friday ~Brayden Edition~

Brayden hurt his finger and when I asked him if he wanted me to kiss it better, he replied...
"No, it got all better by it's OHM (own)"

Brayden was eating stir fry and he picked out a piece of broccoli. Normally, we have cheese smothering our broccoli, but this time it looked different to him. He asked
"Mom, what is this tree?" When I replied that it was broccoli, he said "But why does it look like a tree? Is it made from trees? Can I eat the tree? MMM, this tree is good!"

Brayden was at school and is having a hard time sitting still during circle time. He IS 3, after all! We are trying and trying to work with him and get him to understand that he needs to participate and not disrupt class. Anyways, one day he was doing very well, and towards the end of circle time he got bored and started to get up. His teacher, Miss Kelly asked him why he doesn't sit still and he replied "Cuuzz........I don't"...gotta give the boy an "A" for honesty, right?

I asked Brayden to clean up the play room. He responded with..
"I'm little, I can't know how to"

When I put Brayden in his carseat, sometimes his pants will ride up and give him a wedgie. He says (more like whines) "Mommy, you gave me a butt-crack!"

No comments: