Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hey Mom....Look what I can do..hehe


Yes, crawling for 10 days and then he starts pulling himself up!!! I couldn't resist the picture op when he was about to go take his bath. As long as he has something to hang on to, he can pull himself up and stay up for a while. He's still a little wobbly, but he knows what he is doing! Man, he surprises me every day! Not even 7 1/2 months and he is pulling himself up to standing position! He'll be walking before I am ready for him to be. He is trying so hard to keep up with his older siblings and do what they already do.....but I'm not ready for that! He's still my baby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the song! Hint hint! OMG the little angel is already pulling himself up! I can't believe it! I can't wait to see him this weekend that little cutie!

Anonymous said...

He is so precious!