Friday, September 26, 2008

Funny Friday

Grayson loves to make funny faces. I almost caught one on film.... this is him laughing out loud. (ah-goo)




Brayden as a "FIRE-PIE-RICK". He couldn't decide between a fire fighter or a pirate. (Pi-rick as he calls it...aarrgggh)
Wednesday, I was driving him to school, and I turned a corner too fast (according to him) and he said "Mom, you're tipping me over!"......followed by.................."Do that again, and see what happens" while shaking his finger at me.......hhhmmmm wonder where he heard that before?



After the hurricane, we FINALLY got power and water back. Kaylee tells everyone that we have light power, computer power, AND phone power! Wow, what would we do without computer power, or phone power? Now, light power, I could probably live without....

No comments: