Saturday, September 20, 2008

Helmet Update






I decorated Grayson's helmet last night. I wanted to make sure it matched with almost everything. So, I decided to do a 3 shade camoflauge in blue. I think he looks adorable, but I am partial.... We had to put the (08) on the back because 8 is our lucky number, he was born in the year 2008, he had his surgery on 8/8/08 AND he is wearing his helmet in the year 2008....so it was only fitting......also Chris was always told in high school that he looked like Troy Aikman (and he is a Dallas Cowboys fan) and Troy's jersey # is 8....and 8 was the race car # of Dale Jr, although now, he is 88.....anyways.....8 is a lucky number for us.



Never in a million years would I have told you that I could paint camoflauge. I was pretty proud of myself and Chris even told me he was impressed!


(It's hard to see the difference in the 2 light colors, but it is 3 shades and easier to see in person)

No comments: