Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Remodel- Day 2 of demolition

So, my downstairs is totally destroyed, but seeing the progress, I am starting to see some improvements already, and I like what I see. I love the open-ness of the kitchen and the dining room now!
Photobucket Image Hosting
(the bar from the left side of my dining room)
Photobucket Image Hosting
(see how it's squared off now? It used to be "C" shaped with arches)
Photobucket Image Hosting
(Our new post replacing the 3 arches and center posts)
Photobucket Image Hosting
(Our bar from the old breakfast area)
Photobucket Image Hosting
(Looking in from the pantry in my kitchen)
Photobucket Image Hosting
(more of the kitchen from the breakfast area)
Photobucket Image Hosting
(The floor in my dining room, no carpet!)
Photobucket Image Hosting
(The floor in my old breakfast area, no linoleum!)
Photobucket Image Hosting
(The bar, kitchen and old breakfast area, photo taken from the dining room)
Photobucket Image Hosting
(My entry way)

Thursday, the cabinets are coming and the fridge is moving.
Friday, the sink is coming, cabinets installed, and countertop decking is put on.
Monday, countertop people are coming to draw the template (depending I guess on hurricane Ike's status then)
Tuesday and Wednesday more construction, floor prep, etc..
Thursday- tile is coming!!!!
Friday-?? Tile installed on floor throughout the bottom floor, fireplace, and kitchen backsplash.

No comments: