Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Little Models

JC Penney's called us to come in and "model" for them so that they could train some new photographers. I guess we were on the list of preferred customers since we are there so much. We have a favorite photographer who actually knows us by name. In addition to Christmas pictures and maternity pictures, I get my kids pictures done at 6 weeks, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, 18 months, and then at each birthday after that. We always get great pictures and they are not expensive at all if you are in their portrait club.

So, on this day I decided to take Grayson in for his 3 month pictures and I took Kaylee since she is an easy subject to photograph. She will usually pose herself and her pictures turn out so good that it's hard for me to decide which ones to buy. For allowing them to "use" the kids as models, we got a good picture package deal, along with a few freebies. I never pass up freebies!

Here are some of my favorites:


Grayson "talking"


Grayson eating his fists as usual

Grayson blowing raspberries

I decided to do a few with his helmet on since it is a part of "Grayson" at 3 months old.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this one!!







Classic Kaylee





Her own pose




Ok, so now that my shameless photo brag is over, I better get back to doing something productive. Oh wait, it's time for my TV show....that sounds much more interesting than laundry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So incredibly precious. When does PaPa-G get copies of these pics? I too love the head-to-head pose. And the self-pose by Kaylee is so her!