Friday, August 22, 2008

2 Week Post Op

Grayson is 9 weeks old today! It's been 2 weeks since his surgery and he is healing up so nicely. He is back to his normal self. He lets me get a break now too, and he likes being in his swing and his bouncy chair so I don't have to hold him non stop. He went through a growth spurt last week, and he's back to sleeping more than 3 hours at night at a time. He actually gave us a 4.5 and a 5 hour stretch last night. Mimi came over today and he loved snuggling in her arms. If he gets fussy and I sing "You are my Sunshine" he calms down quickly. He loves when Mommy sings that song to him. His head looks so normal now, it's hard to even tell that he had surgery (except for the scar). We're actually both leaving him for the first time tomorrow so we can go celebrate our anniversary. I bet I don't make it more than 4 hours without him. :)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: