Monday, August 11, 2008

Discharge Day!

8:30am- Grayson got his last blood draw just now. They’re gonna check his blood counts and then we’re discharged. I’m gonna shower and start packing up.

10:55am- We are officially discharged. Grayson got his IV’s out. I picked up 14 bottles of my frozen milk from the milk bank, and as soon as he’s done eating, we will be heading out. I’m gonna stop by Target and get him a BUMBO chair. I think he’ll really like that since we found out he can’t stand the bouncy chair or swing anymore because of his head. We brought an outfit with a hood so we didn't have a bunch of stares from strangers as we leave.
Photobucket

7:36pm- We’re home! Grayson’s fussy, and I can’t seem to find a way to get him comfortable except in my arms. He didn’t want in his crib, the pack n play, the bumbo chair, nothing! It’s gonna be a fun few days if he won’t let me put him down…
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love that face! He is such a pouter..... (wonder where he gets that from....hehehe)

My kids come home tomorrow. Chris is picking them up on his way home from work. I miss them terribly and can't wait to give them a big hug.

No comments: